ENCO Dubnica

Európske štrukturálne a investičné fondy OP Integrovaná infraštruktúra 2014 – 2020
Európsky fond regionálneho rozvoja OP Integrovaná infraštruktúra 2014 – 2020

ENCO Dubnica

ENCO Dubnica, s. r. o. (previously ZVS-ENCO a.s.) was established in 1996 and currently employs 200 people. Over the past 20 years, the company has grown from a small shop to a large manufacturing enterprise with a stable position on foreign markets. 85% of the company’s total production is exported, and its primary customers are located in Germany, the Netherlands, and Scandinavia, with the remaining 15% of production directed to the domestic market. The company’s primary portfolio is the production of fireplaces, the production of exhaust equipment and the production of covers for printing equipment.


The company specialises in steel metal processing and uses sophisticated technologies and CNC tooling capacities for forming, cutting, and laser cutting and has specialised workstations, as well.


 +421 42 4426 639

  Štúrova 1517/77, 018 41 Dubnica nad Váhom, Slovakia

ZVS-ENCO, Dubnica nad Váhom


Inteligentná inovácia výrobného procesu v spoločnosti ENCO Dubnica, s.r.o.
ENCO DUBNICA plagát v zmysle dodatku č 2