Metallform, s.r.o., established in 2006, is active in the engineering industry and specialises in sheet metal processing. Its largest customers include Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, with 90% of production exported to European countries and the remaining 10% for the domestic market. The company’s primary products are fireplaces, fireplace inserts, switchboard cabinets and products for telecommunication technology.


Metallform s.r.o. possesses the state of the art CNC machine tooling technologies for forming, cutting and laser cutting along with powder coating lines, a line for the application of wet coatings and parallel workstations for welding, grinding and assembly, all these forming a basis for delivering products in the highest quality.


 +421 42 44 59 204

  Továrenská 422, 018 61 Beluša, Slovakia